Saturday, September 10, 2011

What I carried for work yesterday!

As I started for work yesterday, I carried the weirdest set of items to the office, none of it relevant to work.

  • Pair of running shoes, running shorts and a bright yellow running T-shirt (which friends from my earlier company can't forget and will miss forever!)
  • Quarter kg of lady's finger (Okra) and a piece of Brinjal.
  • A frock that would fit a three-year old, a T-shirt and a pair of trousers that would fit a five-year old
  • A pair of formal pants, T-shirts, towel, tooth brush, soap box and under garments! 


We had a sports event at work in which I participated after which I was going to my brother's place to stay over the weekend. Conspicuous in its absence was the laptop! I forgot it at work the previous day! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Nice Post Keep Sharing
This Pak U tube beautiful Video Site Is hosted On blogger
This IS the 1st Video Design Template For Blogger
------------
Pakistani Tv Comedy Shows
------------
Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain Latest
------------
27th November 2011 Khabar Naak
------------
Best PTC Sites
------------

JohnOliver said...

This is a fantastic well written article. Thank you for sharing this information, keep up the good work.
PassForSure